- traveled to the south
- hit up the beach
- attended (was in) a wedding
- flew on a plane (twice)
- got a haircut!
- spent 10 days away from the love of my life--don't want to do that again. E and I missed 'daddy' way too much but had a blast with family & friends!
- visited the doctor to check on Caleb. All looks great with the little guy!
- Passed a glucose test
- worked, worked, worked. I (Magen) have put in over 40 hours a week trying to work as much as possible!!
- Complete spring semester
- started and finished one summer class
- entered our 3rd and LAST trimester for Caleb---ahh!!
- went to Medieval Times--SOO COOL!
- spent LOTS of time outside running as a family and really enjoying it!
- attended a 2 year old birthday party
- had many photo shoots! whoo hoo!
whew! and I am SURE I have left out some things. So we have been busy busy. As I attempt to catch up, here are a few pictures from my iphone. I know, I know...Daniel always says we have this super nice professional camera and all I seem to take pictures with is my iphone--ooops!
Hopefully my next post will be better...hope y'all have a great day!