Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

First let me start off by saying I have a wonderful Mom who is such a blessing. I am so thankful for the woman she is and that we have a wonderful relationship. Thanks Mom for all that you do!!


Today was a great day for me. Started off with a sweet little boy saying "happy mama day" to me bright and early! Nothing like that sweet little voice.

\

We ate breakfast and then headed to church.


After a wonderful service of worshipping our Lord, the boys took me out to lunch. We are always on the lookout for GREAT deals and we scored one today. There is this new restaurant in town and I had signed up to be on their email list. Well low and behold they sent us a buy one entree get one free! SWEET! Our meal with tax and all was about $10.95 (can't remember the exact but it was 10 something). That was with drinks and all. So much delish food for such a great price. This restaurant is kind of dangerous for us because Daniel is in love with the food and it is really inexpensive for all the food you get. If you come in town, I am sure Daniel will want to take you there!


After lunch we headed home where Eli and I took a good, long afternoon nap. Daniel (of course) did school work while we napped. Once up from the nap, we headed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather.


And last you will see why we are in need of a hair cut. We just haven't taken him yet but need to!



Thanks for all the calls, texts, emails/facebook messages wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. It was a special day for sure!


No comments: