Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ice Cream Sandwich Delight

We were crusin' Target last night when I spotted these delicious delights and insisted we buy them!

Tonight after dinner I thought to "treat" Eli and remember we had them...apparently I didn't really want them I just thought I did. Eli hasn't ever had an ice cream sandwich so I thought I would try...


I think the cold brought a little shock...


but he definitely started to warm up to it
and loves it!


okay REALLY loves it!



and we of course had to share with Madie (notice her tongue)

That's my sweet boy who will be a big brother before we know it. He is so sweet and kisses my belly and says "baby"! Here I am at 14 weeks.



I am so thankful to have my energy back. Our condo was REALLY lacking while I was resting resting resting, but I feel fully charged now! We go to the doctor on Thursday and then it will be 4 weeks till we find out what baby # 2 is!!! =)

No comments: