Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Elijah's Room (part 1)

So here is the picture i promised. it is a work in progress, but here is the glider & this great find side table we got the other day. The chair is so cozy...i've already caught daniel sleeping in it :). The walls are going to be a different color, but you get the idea.we also have his changing table, but are going to refinish it so pictures to come later.
I have decided on bedding...i think :) thanks to a friend that led me in the direction of restoration hardware.


more pics to come as the room progresses!
mae

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very much impressed by your blog, you can find more Changing Tables that suites your budget.

Anonymous said...

http://www.beyond-bedding.com/modern-blue-brown-polka-dot-baby-designer-nursery-crib-bedding-set.html


I'm an anonymous poster/reader! I've been following your story for a while and I wanted to share this website with you. It has a lot of pieces of bedding for not a lot of money. It's not exactly the same, but I thought I would show you anyway! God Bless!