Saturday, January 26, 2008

knitting :)

So I only have a second to right this post, because I am trying to get ready for a wedding in Dothan that I am leaving for in a couple of hours, and watch Fantastic Four 2 with Daniel simultaneously. Here is the news...I am SUPER excited about what I learned last night. While at Ryan and Sam's, Samantha taught me how to knit. After many attempts (wink wink Sam) I am on my way to making a lovely brown, tan, & light blue scarf. I stayed up later than usual last night lying in bed (while Daniel was deep in his dreams) knitting. One of the first things that came to my mind this morning besides working out was of course, you guessed it KNITTING. I will post pictures of the final product (whenever that might be)...Daniel is dying for me to make him an Afghan (I told him I need to take it one step at a time). Anyways, back to getting ready and watching the movie...I have 6 hours on the road ahead of me, so there will be plenty of time for my new hobby!

until next time.....
magen

2 comments:

the smiths said...

yay for knitting! can't wait to see the finished product!! :)

Anonymous said...

darling i love your updated looking blog! it's adorable! you'll have to make me a scarf before i go to denver so a piece of you will always be with me! :)

Deena