Monday, January 28, 2008

Madie's 1st birthday!!

Today, we are celebrating Madie (our boxers) birthday! She is so dear to Daniel and I. The thing I love the most..which I heard on the radio a while back, is that even though we put her in a cage and leave her for extended periods, she is ALWAYS smiling and wagging her tail the moment we walk through the door...you could not ask for a better welcome than that! She has added so much more dynamic to the Davis household. Those of you who have met her or even had any contact with her, you know she is full of energy....never a dull moment! So, we celebrated with cake and party hats yesterday at my (magen) parent's house. Here are our pictures...Also, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sadie, Madie's sister (Lindsey, my brothers girl friends pup) You will see her (and her mom Lindsey) and Buddy, my parents dog, in the picture! Enjoy :)





Now..we are off to Petco to let Madie pick out her birthday present!! In other exciting news...we got a Wii! I will post pictures soon!!! Oh and I am making progress with my scarf...i will show pictures soon also!

2 comments:

Forrest & Karen said...

Happy Birthday to Madie!!!!

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

just out of curiousity, where did you find the wii?
our church youth group has been scouting out places that sell them and they never have any...
i'm just curious as to where you found one :)
~katy