Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome...

I want to welcome Mr. and Mrs. Davis (Daniel's Parents) to the blogging world! Their blog looks great (it took us forever to make ours look decent, but it took them no time to make theirs fabulous!) Anyway, y'all need to check it out!

In other news...God has continued to blow me(Magen)away in how faithful He is! As I approached the mailbox this morning I prayed (of course if it is the Lord's will) that He would bring someone to support us either prayerfully or financially. As I opened the box and peered inside...I was overwhelmed to see a small piece of mail lying their with the words written on it Daniel and Magen Davis. I reached in grabbing it with curiosity, and tour the flap open...my heart was touched. Someone who I never thought would give...did. Oh ME of little faith!!! Thank you...you know who you are! We give God all the glory and are continuing to persevere through this time of DEPUTATION Thanks to all those who are praying for us!

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:3-5

No comments: