Friday, May 31, 2013

15 Weeks



(No face shot...been at the pool all day with the boys)

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain?  18lbs (YUP CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???)  
Gender prediction:  I'm going with my motherly intuition like I did with my other two...I think they are both boys (even though every other person hopes they are both girls :)). 
Maternity clothes?  Some.  I literally live in my yoga pants because we go to they gym basically every day.  With my other two I was NOT in maternity yet but I am much bigger all over.
Stretch marks? Nope.  Thank you mom for those good genes.
Sleep: Getting up about 3 to 4 times a night to go potty makes sleep not so great.  BUT when I am sleeping it is good.
Best moment this week: Seeing the babies on the ultrasound moving all over and looking as precious as ever!
Miss Anything?  I still miss sleeping through the night and wearing my normal clothes 
Movement:  yes!!
Food cravings:  French fries and LOTS of ice in my water--STILL HAVE THIS CRAVING AND IT IS OUT OF CONTROL!
Symptoms:  Just some headaches.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor signs: I sure hope not!
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time:  I don't think I'm moody just tired often.
Looking forward to:  June 24th WHEN WE FIND OUT THE GENDER OF BOTH BABIES!! (STILL EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!)

Mae

No comments: