Wednesday, May 29, 2013

14 Weeks

We've been on vacation and I haven't been able to blog my 14 week update (I'll be 15 weeks in a few days so this is late!)


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain?  16lbs 
Gender prediction:  I'm going with my motherly intuition like I did with my other two...I think they are both boys (even though every other person hopes they are both girls :)). 
Maternity clothes?  Some.  I literally live in my yoga pants because we go to they gym basically every day.  With my other two I was NOT in maternity yet but I am much bigger all over.
Stretch marks? Nope.  Thank you mom for those good genes.
Sleep: Getting up about 3 to 4 times a night to go potty makes sleep not so great.  BUT when I am sleeping it is good.
Best moment this week: Starting to feel babies move a little more!
Miss Anything?  I still miss sleeping through the night and wearing my normal clothes 
Movement:  yes!!
Food cravings:  French fries and LOTS of ice in my water.
Symptoms:  Just some headaches.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor signs: I sure hope not!
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time:  I don't think I'm moody just tired often.
Looking forward to:  June 24th WHEN WE FIND OUT THE GENDER OF BOTH BABIES!!

I went to the doctor yesterday and had an unexpected ultrasound where I got to see the two little wiggle worms moving all around in my tummy.  The nurse took a guess at what she thought the babies were but we won't find out for sure until a little over 3 weeks! Here are two pictures from yesterday:



Mae

No comments: