Thursday, May 16, 2013

13 Weeks

I didn't do this with my other two but I really wish I had.  I want to remember all of it.  So here it goes.  Hopefully I will keep up!

Goodbye First Trimester...Hello Second!!



How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain?  12lbs but I haven't been to the doctor in a couple of weeks so could be more :)
Gender prediction:  I'm going with my motherly intuition like I did with my other two...I think they are both boys (even though every other person hopes they are both girls :)).  I did have a crazy dream last night that there were 2 boys and 1 girl--JUST A DREAM!
Maternity clothes?  Some.  I literally live in my yoga pants because we go to they gym basically every day.  With my other two I was NOT in maternity yet but I am much bigger all over.
Stretch marks? Nope.  Thank you mom for those good genes.
Sleep: Getting up about 3 to 4 times a night to go potty makes sleep not so great.  BUT when I am sleeping it is good.
Best moment this week: Feeling movement last night.
Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my tummy, being able to run more than 2.5 miles and sleeping through the night without going potty.  
Movement:  Off and on.
Food cravings:  ANYTHING.  I think I plan my day out around what I am going to eat :)
Symptoms:  Just some headaches.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor signs: I sure hope not!
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time:  I don't think I'm moody just tired often.
Looking forward to:  The beach in a week and then our doctor appointment after that.

Mae

1 comment:

zimkimmie said...

So happy for you guys & praying for healthy babies & healthy Momma, too! Love from our family in Zim! :)