Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Celebrations

**this post was written almost 2.5 weeks ago. Ooops! A newborn, 2 year old, 4 year old boxer and a husband have my attention right now :)

August is a full month of celebrations for us!

Both boys were born in August, and we also got married in August.

Let me back up to August 12th because (somehow) I forgot (oops!) to blog about it.

This past August 12th, I celebrated 5 years with the man I love! The man that I prayed for so many nights as I laid my head on my pillow at my parents house. The man that could not be MORE perfect for me. I can hardly believe it has been 5 years already! Seems like yesterday we were two kids falling in love (at 16 & 19). People say you can't be "in love" at that young of an age, but I would beg to differ. We went on our first date December 12, 2002 & I knew really quick this was the man I would marry! After our first date we were inseparable (literally!). On August 6, 2005 he got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. We were married one year later!

Happy (belated) Anniversary to us!












Then August 19th we celebrated the birth of our second son! Lots of picture down below in previous posts if you haven't seen them yet.

And TODAY (like I said above this was written 2.5 weeks ago) is our sweet Eli's 2nd birthday!

This past Sunday we had a party for him. It was literally a very VERY LAST minute thing (but shhh don't tell him!). We planned it in two day. We only gave the party guests two days notice, and we ordered the cake the day before. Yea so it was completely thrown together. We (or should I say "I") hadn't planned anything because we didn't know when Caleb would come. We had a blast and had so many more people there than we thought since it was so last minute.


You can find more pictures on Facebook of the party!

I have so much I want to share, so hopefully I will find the time.

No comments: