Wednesday, July 27, 2011

8 months 1 day...

Yup we're getting there. I feel like the next 4 weeks will drag...BUT I am sure it will be here before we know it. This little guy has been busy twisting and turning and of course kicking me like crazy.

The sweetest thing is when I take Eli grocery shopping. While I am pushing the buggy (or cart whichever you call it) through the aisles, he will reach down and hug my big ole belly. And not just that he holds onto it. The first time he did it I am pretty sure I started to tear up (can we say pregnancy hormones??). Now I just get this big grin on my face. Man that little boy who isn't even 2 yet has this huge grip on my heart. I could just eat him up! And to think we have another one on the way...geebers I am all giddy!

I am pretty sure he has begun to drop. I KNOW I have gotten bigger from last week.

(sorry for the quality...nothing like an iPhone pic)


No comments: