Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pictures from the past

So I am doing a little "project" for my mom which involves looking through the last couple of years in pictures. As I have been spending a good bit of time trying to find all of our shots (I thought we were better organized than this--you would think we would be since we are photographers you know!) Anyways, I have come across some pretty funny one's and some just I thought to share. I am sure in the midst of all the chaos, I have forgotten to share these. So here are some pictures of 2009 & 2010. I haven't gotten very far in my picture searching because as you can see, Eli is still a little man in these ;)

in no particular order except for how they uploaded onto picasa....

For starters, please look close at this one. Notice the nice "newborn" poo poo running down my sweet hubby's shirt :) Nothing says first time parent than this!


cracking me up!
This is what you call a "no one is ready for the family photo picture"
say wha??


busted out laughing when I saw this beauty

my honest thought when I saw this last picture "will I ever be this size again?"--not going to lie

More picture searching is in my future.

Mae

No comments: