Friday, June 17, 2011

30 weeks!

That means 10 more left (if that!) Eeek, you mean I will be holding, squeezing, kissing--soaking up newborn noises in just a short time? I couldn't get enough of Eli at that age. Sure I was sleep deprived and remember crying to Daniel that I JUST. COULDN'T. DO. IT! But we survived and I can honestly say I am so looking forward to meeting sweet Caleb.


I would be okay if he came 5 to 6 days early BUT I am not getting my hopes up. We went ahead an bought Eli his birthday gift--to go see THOMAS! But SHHH you can't tell him! It is a surprise. The trip is 6 days before I am due. I know, I know...what were we thinking? We really wanted to take him and worse case someone else can go (although I really would like to see his expression!)


I have a feeling these next 10 weeks will fly by. I want to enjoy Eli and spend as much time as a family of 3 before we become a family of four!

mae

No comments: