Saturday, April 23, 2011

Breakfast with the Boys!

This morning when we woke up, I turned to Daniel and said, "Since we have to go to Panera anyways today for our party tonight, do you want to get breakfast there?" With no hesitation D quickly responded "Yes!"

We literally rolled out of bed and off we went (in our jammies except D because, well...moving on).



Loaded up in the car and headed out!



This is our driver. I promise he is a happy driver, I just think he is still waking up =)



Our spread...Whole grain bagel with hazelnut cream cheese for myself, cinnamon roll for E and sausage, egg & cheese for D! D also helped little man with the cinnamon roll!



and we can't go anywhere without our milk!



my boys (aren't they adorable =))!!!



My last bite. Always want to savor this!



And the ONLY picture you will get of me. No makeup, in my jammies, pregnant = UNATTRACTIVE!



Seriously y'all how adorable is this? Eli got a box from his Nana & Grandaddy the other day for Easter, and this was one of the gifts inside. So stinkin' cute =)



this is how we clean our plates!



I know this kid (if he could) would say "Thank you Daddy & Mommy for breakfast" (or at least I like to think so).



Okay, just pulled a cake out of the oven for our Easter celebration tomorrow and then need to prepare for our party tonight with our SEBC peeps!

No comments: