Wednesday, February 03, 2010

this week shopping

so some (or MANY) of you have asked how i have done all this couponing stuff & where to begin. my next post (i promise) will be all about that. I am suppose to meet daniel at the school in a bit for a debate, but i wanted to post this really quick. I went to CVS and Walgreens and here is what i got:
CVS was 4 jars of ragu sauce & 2 peanut butters

Walgreens was 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 boxes regular Cheerios, 2 boxes of Shredded Wheat, 1 gallon of water, 1 gallon of Fat Free Milk & 1/2 of Chocolate Milk


total before coupons: $46.32
total after coupons & ecbs : $9.64

OH & i need to pause and say THANK YOU to a dear friend of mine ANDI CLEMONS who introduced me to this couponing thing and patiently listened and answered all my silly questions :) i love you sweet friend!

okay have to run!
mae

No comments: