Wednesday, February 10, 2010

score!

so i have been waiting for today. okay not really but i was pleasantly surprised when i opened my mailbox daniel brought the mail inside to find that my request on facebook was answered! you see a couple of weeks back Oreo put up this page that on a certain day at a certain time you could get a free bag of the new Golden double stuf Oreo cookies.  if you didn't read that right i said FREE!!  then today Kraft First Taste had a deal where if you are a member then you can get a FREE box of Double Stuf Oreo Cakesters! Turns out I must have been a bit late, but I did get a $1.00 coupon.  My grocery store had these on sale for 2/$4.00 so i bought 1 for $2.00 & used my coupon. OOP I paid $1.12 :) that's my kind of deal!!


***NEW POST BELOW***

mae

No comments: