Tuesday, June 10, 2008

brief

I have to be brief because in exactly 50 minutes I need to be completely ready (and when I say completely I mean dressed, hair & makeup done & have eaten) to walk out the door...yikes!

Without further ado here's how our week has been so far in a nutshell...GREAT but exhausting. Working from 7:00am to 8:30pm can wear you out quickly! I honestly don't know how some people do it. I have ABSOLUTELY LOVED VBS at our church! God is doing some amazing things through the lives of both the adults and kids present :)...thank you Lord!

Daniel and I are adjusting (somewhat) to being the "main speakers" for VBS...honestly we still get nervous! Talking for an hour every night has stretched us in so many ways and we are so grateful that we have a very gracious Lord who see us through it all! Please continue to pray for us throughout this week!

Here's a pic of Mike (the Children's Pastor at the church we have been speaking at) and you know who the other guy is...my best friend :)

that's it for now...i need to take a shower and eat before we leave! Hope you are having a great week!

until I write again...



No comments: