Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Joys of Marriage

I must say that in the short year and almost 10 months Daniel and I have been married, I have learned a lot about myself (and him). Marriage has shown me that I don't like wrinkles in my clothes, i have a particular way of hanging my clothes in my closet and the direction they should be hung in. i have way to many shoes, Daniel's shoes/clothes take up much more room than mine, since I am "smaller" i only get 40% of the bed where he gets 60% (he says he is generous to me) and much more :)  

One thing that has become very apparent to me from being married is that I have a problem with closing things (and I mean in relation to food). Here's what I mean... My sweet husband went to the grocery store by himself on Sunday and thought to get me some Oreo's while he was there. I was so happy when he got home, I basically dove into them. After eating...well...to many, I thought I "properly" sealed them back. BUT as I bit into one last night (in need of a sugar rush) I was dismayed at how stail it was! Ah...I really do have a problem with closing things and shouldn't deny it every time Daniel says something about it to me :)

Do you have any interesting/funny things marriage has taught you? (doesn't matter how long you have been married either!)

No comments: