Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The First of MANY...

(Warning...Random thoughts ahead!) I have FINALLY completed my first scarf. You might recall that a sweet friend taught me to knit a few months back. I began a project and honestly did not want to finish it half way through because I got sick of looking at the color of it, BUT I told myself i was going to finish it...and so I did!

I learned something today that seems so basic, but it really hit me hard...LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS EASY. Sometimes it really STINKS! It is not fun to see people you really care about go through painful situations and you feel so helpless because really there is nothing you can say or do to make them feel better or make the pain go away!

On another note, tonight Daniel and I are spending some time watching LOST from the very beginning (first season that is). We wanted to see what all the excitement was about...I must say the show is good!  So we have plugged the desk top computer into our new TV (Daniel got for his birthday a couple of weeks ago) and watch it over the internet. See picture below...

coming soon...My workout "Secrets".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it from someone who lives in France, you will want to save some of those "Lost" episodes for France! We are huge "Lost" fans, and we look forward to downloading the latest episode each week, so that we can watch some English tv. They show it here sometimes, but always dubbed, and Sawyer is just not Sawyer with a French accent. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I love Sawyer, so let me just say when life stinks and friends are down, next time put Sawyer on the TV and all will be well again. (ha ha) Thanks for yesterday. You are so dear to me. Love,
Michelle

Senegal Daily said...

'Bout time on those secrets :)