Saturday, May 17, 2008

Date Night...

Ok this part has nothing to do with our date night but look at our baby...she is so sweet! Sleeping under the bed..her favorite!
Tonight was our date night...we had a blast!
We spent our evening at CPK for some yummy dinner which Daniel enjoyed the sweet and spicey italian sausage pizza, and I chowed down on their field of green's salad with grilled chicken.  We also had humus as an appetizer which was delicioso!

After our fabulous dinner, we stopped by Best Buy to check out there camera's (I think were gonna purchase a new one sometime before our big move with a sweet lens...or something like that...this is just what Daniel tells me :)).  Then we went to my most favorite store ever...TARGET!  While at target, we purchased the new Mario Cart for our wii...this very moment I am typing this post, Daniel is enjoying this game to the fullest!
Finally on our way home we stopped by my parents house, because my o so precious mother spent her day preparing all kinds of goodies for the couple's shower tomorrow for our dear friends Tim & Stephanie...can't wait!  Ok now i'm off to bed because I have an early start tomorrow...I'm in a puppet skit in front of the whole church...yikes 

No comments: