Friday, March 28, 2008

Our day so far...


I want to begin this post by saying that any day spent with the one person you care about the most and are sooo in love with...is a good day :)

Our day began VERY early, with a stop for breakfast at Chik-fil-a.  I've also had 2 cups of coffee and 1 shot of espresso with this really sweet machine.


Aaron woke up about 8:30 and we have been playing ever since...he really likes Madie (oh I forgot to mention Madie came with us because they have a hugh fenced in backyard she can play in all day!)


I've accomplished painting my fingernails!


after painting my finger nails, I walked downstairs to this site! :)


I also have had some fun with Aaron


We have slowed down now...about to take a nap.


The rest of the day (after a nap) will consist of going to the mall or outside to get some exercise and eat some lunch, i also need to write thank you notes and address invitations for Tim & Steph's couples shower...we both have really enjoyed ourselves! We could get use to this....someday :)

No comments: