Monday, March 17, 2008

Are You?

**VIDEO TAKES A SECOND TO START SO PLEASE BE PATIENT :)


Last Thursday as I was sitting in the turning lane trying to get home from a busy day at work, I watched as the cars on the other side drove pass while asking myself...are you saved? Do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior? have you heard the Good News? Each car was different...people with different ethnicities, ages, genders...but the question was the same...ARE YOU SAVED?
We as believers are called to share with non believers who Christ is...let me just interject right here that this is easier said than done, but as I examine my life, am I sharing Christ with others...through my actions, attitudes, words?

I was browsing a children's publishing company this morning for work, and came across this quote "Ever notice? People talk about what's important to them." Simple quote, but as I read it this morning i felt convicted...what do I talk about...myself, materialistic things, others (gossip) and so on. All of this to say...

2 questions:
1. Are you saved?
2. Are you sharing with others?

BE CHALLENGED!
BE ENCOURAGED!
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BE OBEDIENT!

mae :)

No comments: