Friday, February 08, 2008

Pausing just for a moment

I am pausing just for a moment from this crazy busy week of mine to update you on what has been going on (I didn't want you to think I had left or forgotten about my loyal readers :)). Anywho...this is why I have not posted in a bit:

Sunday-work (in the morning) then missions conference began
Monday thru Wednesday-missions conference from 8:00 to 12:00, work from 12:30 to 5:00, and then back to missions conference at 5:30 till 8:30.
Thurday-work a normal day, 8 to 4
Friday-usually my day off, but working due to the time I had to take off for missions conference.
Friday afternoon-loading up and heading for a weekend of fellowship with women who love the Lord (womens retreat with church)--can't wait.
Oh and did I mention we began moving last night...our new place at Daniel's parents is quiet adorable...I will DEFINITLEY post pictures because I know you are all dying to see what it looks like.

Also, tonight will be a first for Daniel and I, and to some of you it might sound silly, but I know there are some of you out there who COMPLETELY understand what we are talking about, but this is Our (being Daniel and I) first time to spend the night away from each other in the 1 year and almost 6 months we have been married...well there was one time when Daniel's dear friend Ryan was going through a really hard time that I thought Daniel would stay with him, but to my surprise, Daniel came home around midnight (this was a year ago). I am some what nervous because he is my snuggle bunny, but I am sure I will survive :).

So when I get home on Saturday around 4ish, I hope to find our new nook complete (or almost complete, just in need of a few touches from myself) and then will celebrate a birthday with friends. Sunday...back to work (which I love). Wow...a day off would be nice soon!

No comments: