Monday, January 14, 2008

an update on sickness

For all who have asked how I am doing, I wanted to say thanks for your concerns...they mean the world to me! I feel much better except for my very attractive cough that sounds pretty grose (that is the only way I can think to describe it without loosing your interest in my blogging!) I also wanted to say thanks to my husband who is a trooper...I woke up Saturday morning not able to breathe, so he took hot water and sprayed it up my nose (now that is true love :) )

This has absolutely nothing to do with this blog but I felt the need to share it...I am quite upset for this reason--NO 24 THIS SPRING!!!! Daniel and I don't even watch TV very much (except for 24) and they are not having it this season...It was a very enjoyable experince for Daniel and I to go and spend quality time with his parents every Monday night and be entertained by 24! This strike thing is very upsetting...that's all!

No comments: