Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sickness

I never realize how much I dislike being sick until I really am. Friday night I went to bed with that feeling like I might be getting sick...then this morning I woke up feeling yucky!! I slept till 9:30 (which i never sleep past 8:00 even on the weekends) and i would have slept longer if Daniel had not jumped on the bed to wake me up because he grew impatient waiting on me to get up for the day.

Anyways...I had to miss one of my very dear friends birthday celebration (which I was very unhappy about) Sorry Deena...I will make it up to you I promise!!! On a different note...Daniel and I got to catch up on our sleep by taking a two hour nap. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning because it will be a long day at work tomorrow due to our teacher training after church. Well I'm off to bed but I will leave you with a picture from our date night last week...I think it was a couple of posts back if you did not get to read about it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling, don't worry! :) We will go out soon...maybe lunch this week! I'm so sorry you're sick...I remember when you were stuck on the couch for - it seemed like - forever throwing up and eating peanut butter! Oh the memories! :)

~Deena~

Daniel & Mae said...

aww...you are the best & lunch would be AMAZING!!!