Monday, November 26, 2007

Tis the Season...

I forgot to add number 10 to the last post, but that would have been put up the Christmas tree and decorate. As of right now we have completed #10 and #1....two down and only 8 to go! Woohoo!!
Pictures of our night:

  The beginning...Madie was a bit hungry


                                                             Still working on the tree

                                                               The finished product!!

                                                                 My sweet baby girl

                                                               She's getting a little sleepy

 Are you taking my picture?

1 comment:

deenanour said...

Madie is SO big now! I haven't seen her since she was a puppy when you would bring her to class!!!! I love your tree babe! When can I come over????!!!!