Friday, July 13, 2007

something new...


Today I did something I haven't ever done before...I went and got a mystic tan. It was quiet the experience (ask me if you are planning on doing this so i can prepare you before you go). Daniel and I are having our mission's picture made tomorrow, and since I am in the office all week and my skin never see's the sun...i had to get a tan!! There was not enough time to go to the tanning bed or ever lay out at the pool so the next best option was to get a spray tan. My dad will be so proud of me (he hates any form of sun tanning because he does not want me to get skin cancer which is understadable, but I really dont think he realizes how much a mystic tan costs.)

On a different subject I wanted to update you on our mission status...as the previous post says, we did get accepted!!! We are going to chicago at the end of august to be appointed (which is going to be quiet the experience in its because daniel has never flown on an airplane, and although i flew all the time growing up my love for flying has greatly decreased to no love at all) Anyways, we have started our contact database and have begun putting together our material as we raise support. We will be going to France for 2 weeks in November and cant wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog spot is great! You will have to teach me how to make one. You are such a wonderful blessing in my life and I have been SO happy to know you. I consider you "my little sister in Christ" and I hope you know how dear you are to me. You are doing a great job at MBCC - but more importantly, you are doing a fabulous job helping the children (and grown-ups) learn about our Lord! Thank you for your hard work - it does not go unnoticed! I will be praying for you and Daniel!
Love,
Michelle King