Sunday, December 05, 2010

Who Took My Child??

Because there is NO WAY this could be him...this little fella looks waaay to old. I have a little baby right?







Okay in all seriousness when I walked in the room this morning after Daniel dressed Eli, I honestly just wanted to start crying. Fighting back the tears were hard. I saw this boy who is no longer a baby :(. 15 months old and so handsome if I do say so myself. I of course snagged my camera and started snapping away. He was so cooperative this morning!

On a different, we had our first snow. I would say that I was super excited and played in it all day...BUT (and I know this sounds crazy) I remember all that comes with snow and well...it makes it less fun. Yes it is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L here don't get me wrong, I just remember how cold I was last winter and how snow can kind of --scratch that--IS a pain! But we went out anyway to get pics of big man in it.




No comments: