Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Thanksgiving Part I

It's 10:03 am and I am just sipping on my first cup of delish coffee and decided to blog a bit...

Like I said, for Thanksgiving we headed south to be with family and friends. The week began with a playdate. It is a unique playdate and I always enjoy it when we can be there. All the mommies went to college together, and began having babies at the same time. A couple of the mommies are already on number two!

We played A LOT...




and had yummy treats!



and even took a little time to pose for pictures :)


That week I also got to see my bff's (Clare we missed you!) from high school. There aren't many people that I keep in touch with from high school except maybe a hi here or there on facebook. It is always nice to be with these girlies. We snacked, chatted and watched Andi cook for thanksgiving. I love these two :)


How did I get to have such B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L friends??


That night we (along with Daniel's side of the family) headed out to see santa.

We were ready (the first picture on here I found and just wanted to post because E man was smiling)...

and we waited in line...

and played with Mia...

But when the time came to sit in Santa's lap...we weren't terribly happy!


more to come: Thanksgiving Part II

No comments: