Monday, March 01, 2010

reflecting

as I reflect over the past two months in this new city, i am reminded of God's faithfulness in our lives. we had no jobs, no friends (up here), no church, and no fellowship with other believers. now i am joyous in saying the Lord has provided! as we seek direction about support raising, i rest in the assurance that our Lord knows & He cares. thank you to those for your love, friendship, words of encouragement, & faithful prayers as our journey continues. God is good!

mae

1 comment:

Ellen said...

looks like the marathon is going great! Training is getting hard and harder. We are almost at the end of our training which makes me kind of nervous but I am going to be sad after the marathon. I am going to miss my running group. :( What do you do after the marathon?