Tuesday, July 01, 2008

two things we love

  1. Each other
  2. Cooking/Baking
And when you put those together...total and complete enjoyment!

I left work early today because I didn't feel to well. When I got home, all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and rest. After about 30 min, Daniel looked at me and said, "lets make homemade brownies!"...to cheer me up :) Well, i took him up on that and it did indeed make me feel better.

There is something very attractive to me about a man baking...can't put my finger on it though!

Team Work...isn't that what marriage is all about? :)

us :)

Pouring like a pro....well not exactly!

Madie waiting patiently...she really just wanted the brownies!

And of course I had to taste :)

I bet you can't guess what we are doing right now...you got it! Indulging in a big fat piece of our master piece :) Oh yeah...we got the recipe from the Better Holmes cookbook!

hope your having a good night!

The Davises :)

No comments: