Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Who would have thought?

I went shopping for work the other day, and as I began to whip my car into one of the parking spaces, I noticed this sign...


When did they start having reserved parking for expectant mothers?...not that I am against this at all because I am not...it was just my first encounter with one. Then, while in Minnesota last week, Daniel and I went to the Mall of America and ran into one of these again! I didn't even know there was such a thing...maybe they are new or I am just not that observant!

In other news, we celebrated Daniel's 25th birthday this past week (since we were driving home on his actual bday). We enjoyed a yummy dinner from SUMO followed by cake and presents at home...it was so nice to celebrate!  Here is a picture from our night...and of course Madie had to be in it! =)


1 comment:

Ashley Davis said...

They have those signs at Publix. I always tell Reid that that's how I'm going to tell him I'm pregnant (just pulling into that parking space. We'll sit there and cry. Then leave to go home. We have it planned, haha!)