Friday, May 09, 2008

I guess it's my turn!!

I worked on this a little bit earlier, but have yet to finish it, but now I am going to complete it!

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Write thank-you notes (for missions)
2. CLEAN!! (I have the best hubby who does this a lot for us)
3. Go running with Daniel & Madie
4. Spend time with my Mom for mother's day
5. Finish my scarf

5 snacks I love:
1.  ICING
2. Peanut M&M's
3. Chocolate + Peanut Butter (anything with this combination)
4. Salad (with balsamic dressing!!)
5. Hot Tamalaes

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Already be in France in language school while supporting other missionaries in need!
2. Travel, Travel, Travel (only when school does not demand our time)
3. Pay off student loans (don't have that much but would be nice to have that paid off) 
4. Buy a house (here and in France)
5. Have LOTS of kid (wait I already want this :))

5 bad habits:
1. forgetting to write thank-you notes...AHH!
2. eating to much ICING
3. biting my fingernails
4. forgetting to say thank you to Daniel for all that he does...he is the best hubby! =)
5. being so particular (organized) with every piece of clothing I own..it drives Daniel crazy!!  (oh and Daniel wanted me to add that I care about wrinkles in my clothes too much)

5 places I have lived:
1. in parents house off of caldwell mill
2. parents house in BH.
3. apartment on valleydale/town home will college girlies
4. apartment on valleydale (with daniel)
5. my in-laws

5 jobs I have had:
1. Cleaners
2. Pump It Up
3. Merle Norman
4. Youth Intern
5. Children's Ministry Assistant

I tag...Michelle!!!

No comments: