Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas '07 Recap...

Even though this is a little late...here is how our Christmas was spent:
This is our Christmas Card we choose from a previous post

(of course it was cropped and had a decorative border)

So Christmas with family "officially" began on Saturday, December 23rd with a trip to Papa Bill and Grandma's house out in the country (Daniel's mom's parents). We woke up early in the morning because we knew we had long day ahead of us. Here are a few pictures (provided by my mother-in-law) of our trip to the farm.


















After spending the morning and afternoon there, we said our goodbye's and drove to Georgia to see my dad's side of the family.
























We spent Saturday night celebrating the birth of Christ (yes it was early) and eating great food, having satisfying family time, and of course opening presents.

Sundy morning we woke up (at our cousins house), drove to our aunt and uncles house and had a delightful brunch with the family one last time before we had to hit the road. We left Georgia around 2:30. When we got home, we quickly changed and got ready for more family time with Daniel's dad's side of the family.


Monday morning...well we slept in! Yeah...our activities did not begin until that night. On Christmas eve night, we went to my grandparent's house (mom's side) to enjoy time with them.


After time at my grandparents house, we went to my parent's house to open gifts since we would run out of time with them on Christmas morning...i forgot my camera so I don't have any photo's...sorry:(

Then on Christmas morning Daniel and I woke up and had a very sweet and special time of reading the Christmas story and singing happy birthday to Jesus followed by praise and prayer. Then we got up, and exchanged our gifts to each other...here they are

preface..please excuse the way I look...i literally rolled out of bed!


My PIANO from DANIEL!!!

Daniel opening his gifts...I wrote him a poem

more poems...

its A....IPOD TOUCH...yeah! He loved it!

opening Madie's gifts

*there will be more to come on another post...keep watch because I know you can't wait! :)

No comments: