Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy as a Bee

I am still working on the list that was posted a couple back so I am busy as a bee! We presented yesterday at SEBC and God truly blessed our time...We give Him the glory.

I must say i am super excited about Ryan and Sam's wedding this weekend! I just picked up Daniel's tux and it is so adorable! I will put up pictures as soon as possible from their wedding for all who want to see or can't make it!

This is a picture of the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Smith in the Virgin Islands where they got engaged! They are so cute! (in case you don't know how we know them let me explain...Ryan and Daniel (my hubby) have been best friends for 7+ years. In High School, Ryan's first touchdown catch was thrown by my own adorable Quarterback, Daniel! Sam is a friend from school who has become a dear friend to me!) the end

magen

No comments: