Thursday, August 23, 2007

Everyday life

I really could not think of anything to write, so I will update you on our exciting lives...

In less that one week, Daniel and I will be boarding a plane together for the first time.  I want to stop and make a side note...In December, Daniel and I will have been together for 5 years so we have done ALOT together.  Very rarely now are there things that we have not done as a couple, so this is exciting (well not really for me but for Daniel).  I have flown oodles of times that I cant even begin to count how many, but Daniel has NEVER flown.  Oh and did I mention I am not a fan of flying...it scares the heck out of me.  So, this next week should be quiet the experience!

In other news, our support has been coming in rather quickly and it has honestly caught us off guard...shows how much faith we have in Christ.  We sent out almost 200 letters to family and friends and God has really burdened their hearts to join with us in what He is doing in France. I think it is so exciting.

We bought our plane tickets tonight for our trip to France in November which was super fun!   Daniel's eyes became enormous when he found out that he got to pick his seats on the plane. He has been talking about it for weeks how he want to get a window seat...and he did on all 4 flight!  Yeah, i'll just close my eyes and hope to fall asleep while he enjoys himself.

Training for the marathon is going really well...we have 10 miles on Saturday.  Our running is really paying off...my pants that have always been tight we actually loose today...yeah!

Anyways, I think that is about it...Madie is growing bigger everyday.  Here are picture of the first day we got her and what she looks like now...I love her so much!




No comments: