Sunday, February 18, 2007

Husband Story...

I just wanted to take a second and let you know why my husband is so amazing...This might seem really silly to you, but Daniel did the laundry tonight (which is nice itself). See I have these 2 particular pairs of jeans that can not be dried (the man at the store told me not to dry them so i dont). I was hesitant to buy them because i knew Daniel does laundry alot and might not remember to pull them out of the washer, and i just didnt want to deal with that....but of course i got talked into buying them.

Anyways continuing on with the story...I went to use the restroom while Daniel did the clothes, and lo and behold when i came back to our room my jeans were hung out to dry. A smile came over my face because Daniel remembered not to dry them in the dryer...i love the fact that he knows me so well!! THE END!

No comments: