Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Finish Line

I have one more exam to take for this semester, and I find myself extremely excited...is that wrong?? I like school when things arent pilling up and causing me a heart attack, which only seems to be at the beginning. I pay, or maybe I should say my parents pay alot of money for me to go to school, so you would think I enjoy it, which I do don't get me wrong. But there is this other side of me that knows I am almost done and I can't help but be excited. To know that I only have one more semester of school left is weird but somewhat of a relief.

I am ready to move on to a different city (which if you dont know we are--chicago) and get a "big girl" job whatever that means. Having LOTS of kids, someday not now, would be nice and to experience life with Daniel somewhere else, not that here is bad...i love Birmingham but just need a change. Anyways these are my random thoughts that I had to get out.

On a side note, we are leaving for chicago--just a trip not for good--on Dec. 28th which is really soon!!

No comments: